All Gastro Surgi Center providers are available for in-person appointments, testing, treatment, procedures, and surgeries.
We understand there may be some concern about coming into a doctor’s office right now, but you shouldn’t risk your health by delaying care. Learn more about the steps Gastro Surgi Center is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and what to expect when you visit our office.
- All providers and staff are routinely screened for COVID-19.
- In accordance with New Jersey Department of Health Regulations, all patients must be tested for COVID-19 prior to arriving for their appointment.
- Anyone entering the facility is screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the building and given a temperature check.
- All providers, staff, and patients are required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing is enforced.
- For the safety of patients, providers, and staff, the person accompanying a patient to their visit will be asked to return for patient pick up when notified by our staff.
These safety precautions are guided by the Centers for Disease Control and Infection (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the New Jersey Department of Health. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.